Startup Hyper Growth
How to make Growth Hacking work for you.
It’s about figuring out what is your real value proposition, who would it matter most to, and then looking for ways to make that happen on purpose.
The workshop will dive into Dave McClure’s “pirate funnel” framework and show how best to use it in the Indian context. The funnel has 5 key stages- acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue (AARRR). Focus will be how to get traffic and visitors, turn visitors into users, and retain those users as happy customers.
About The Session
Anyone engaged with the product or service, and is obsessive, curious, and analytical can be a growth hacker- product managers, engineers, etc. Anyone. The ideal growth hacker knows how to set growth priorities, identify channels for customer acquisition, measure success, and scale growth.
In the workshop you will therefore learn
• Strategies focused solely on growth for early stage startups who need massive growth in a short time on small budgets.
• How to acquire as many users or customers as possible while spending as little as possible
• How to use the Pirate Funnel to your advantage
• Learn how to use creative, low-cost strategies to help acquire and retain customers
• How to hypothesize, prioritize and test innovative growth strategies.
• What analytical tools to deploy to see what’s working.
We will examine some of the successful growth hacking strategies and explore how best to apply them in your context.
About The Host
Founder, Bulletproof Your Startup
Startup Coach, Coached 3000+ startups, 42+ years industry experience; Serial entrepreneur; 7+ years deep SME and Startup Coaching; Founder, Bulletproof Your Startup; IIT Kanpur alumnus.